DSRC is committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy at any time you are on our website or communicate electronically with our personnel.
1. Information We Collect from You
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
- If you register for information by filling out a form we can collect the information provided.
- Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
- Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
If you wish to opt out of Google Web Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Circumstances may arise when we may need to gather information about your computer to help provide appropriate services or products to you. The facts collected about you are statistical only. No identifying information will be shared about our visitors and how they made use of our site. No personal details will ever be shared.
Cookies are used to collect general online usage by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing the cookies to be used for data collection.
A cookie is used to improve any services/ products, or overall website characteristic we offer you.
Any computer has the option to decline cookies. Your web browser options include an “enable” button to decline cookies. It is imperative that you understand by declining cookies you may be limiting your access to sections of our website.
3. Use of Your Information
Any information stored or collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification regarding changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
- Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics.
- Contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
- Data that you do not want us to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and data usage.
- Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, is never shared.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
Our website never collects any data that is highly confidential or personal in nature. Data collected is for us to help us in understanding your enquiries or requirement for our services or products.
Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our site. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
5. Disclosing Your Information
Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
6. Third Party Links
7. Contacting Us