- Good communication and client facing skills.
- People Management and Mentoring Skills.
- Production Support, Maintenance, Deployment and Cloud Computing Skills.
- Incident management and compliance adherence skills.
- Integrated environment Management Skills.
- Minimum 5 years of cloud implementation and Administration that includes AWS, Azure, Google etc.
Strong hands-on experience in AWS architecture, design, administration, and support with following skills
Platform Skills – AWS:
- Approve and setup Catalog offerings.
- Manage and Administer VPC, DMZ and Security Groups
- Manage and Administer EBS, EFS, ECS, AMI and S3 etc
- AWS Security (IAM, Roles, Policies, etc.)
- Manage Subnet, Route Table, Security Groups, NACL, VPG, SSM, Patch Manager
- Manage and Configure Elastic Load Balancing, CIDR, Auto Scaling, WAF, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config
- Experience in CloudFormation Template
- AWS Costs and Pricing
- RDS setup and Configuration
- Elasticsearch Cloud integration
- OS Experience in Server Administration for Windows, Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, Debian, Centos etc.
- Networks protocols and Services Strong knowledge in networks and TCP/IP configurations for various services like DNS, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, Load Balancers, Clusters, firewalls, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, DHCP
- Cloud Security Implementation Server, Devices, Data at transit and Rest
- Database Management Configure setup, Backup/Restore, Disaster Recovery. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB etc.
- Data Migrations, Health Monitoring Tools, Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Managing Change, Estimating Cost and Workload, Measuring and Analysing Metrics.
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding and implementing virtualization technology.
- Monitoring and auditing systems like Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Duty Guard etc.
- Alert Automation for logs for proactive monitoring
- Ability to translate architectural requirements.
- Maintain Data Integrity and access control while using AWS application platform.
- Incident Response plan, risk assessment and skills.
- Good knowledge in Data Security and Information Security. Working knowledge in adhering to compliance and regulations followed in industry will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of DDL / DML / Jobs
- SSL certificate creation, configuration, and handling
- Experience in Configuration management and Release management
|Experience||7 to 10 Years|