- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in system.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Perform design and development of web based services and applications
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare system update.
- 3 plus years of design and development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
|Job Category||Microsoft .NET|
|Experience||3 to 6 Years|