• Review, analyze and document reported defects including replication steps and corrective actions
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and resolve anomalies found during test procedures.
• Validate that user expectations are achieved, and the positive ease of use experience is maintained during the testing process
• Collaborate with fellow QA Engineers to continually develop and enhance test strategies
• Proven experience as a Software Quality Assurance Tester specifically as a Front-End/UI tester
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test strategy, test plans and test cases that cover all positive, negative and edge case scenarios.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all staff levels in the company and on occasion, with clients/vendors.
• Capacity to work as both a team member and independent contributor who can adjust to changing priorities while maintaining productivity under pressure
• Must be proficient in creating and executing SQL queries.
• Experience with web-based application testing using multiple browsers
• Experience in testing reports such as Crystal Reports
• Cross platform experience (Mac, Windows and mobile devices)
• Well versed in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Familiarity with the Waste Industry
|Experience||4 to 7 Years|