Mainframe Infrastructure Support Services
In addition to offering Mainframe Application Services, DSRC also specializes in providing Mainframe Infrastructure Support Service to customers. Our capabilities and expertise cover comprehensive technical support and mainframe system and operations management and remote system maintenance and support services.
Remote Systems Software Support
DSRC has extensive experience providing remote mainframe infrastructure software support services. Our expertise includes –
- z/OS Installation using ServerPac or CBPDO
- z/OS System Upgrades & Testing
- Maintenance of Product and z/OS Exits
- PTF's Installations
- OEM Product Installations
- LPAR Configuration & Management
- Sysplex Configuration & Management
- Storage Management using DFSMS and DFHSMS
- DB2/UDB Administration
- CICS Systems Programming & Administration
- Capacity Planning and Performance Management Solutions
- z/OS Security Server (RACF) Consulting Services.
Remote Operations Support
DSRC provides continuous, 24x7 availability and performance monitoring of your data center environment. We provide production management services that include –
- Monitoring IT components and transactions for specific events and applications
- Threshold violations on processors, storage and communication and errors/faults monitoring, management and remediation, based on pre-defined metrics.
Our remote monitoring support team would notify the customer or designated service provider when events defined by the customer are detected. DSRC would use industry tools wherever possible to monitor outages and communicate to the concerned client groups. Our clients have the option of choosing how problems are resolved and who is responsible for solving them. Notification includes tracking, management and escalation as per guidelines defined by the client.
IBM Mainframe Application Management, Production Support 24x7
DSRC provides a host of application maintenance, management and production support services that can be customized to specific client requirements. Services include –
- 24x7 Global Support
- Break fix, Manage batch cycles and application availability
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management – Release based, Request based
- Service Level Management, and
- Knowledge Management.
As an extension to Application Support services, we can provide application performance tuning, system reengineering, application migration and application testing services.