How to login and send your Enquiry/Complaint:
- Select your company (eg.: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your folio or ClientID/DP ID as the case may be.
- Enter your name exactly as in your share certificate.
- If the data you have provided matches successfully with the master available with the Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA), you will be taken to the next step.
- Select your Type of enquiry from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your enquiry/complaint in the Message box.
- Attach your supporting documents where necessary. Kindly ensure that all the attached documents are self attested and signed by the principal share holder. Further action will be taken by the RTA only if your signature matches with the signature available with the RTA.
THE CONTACT DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE FACING PAGE. FOR ANY ASSISTANCE, CALL OR WRITE TO YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER, MENTIONING THE NAME OF THE COMPANY YOU HOLD THE SHARES IN.