Mainframe Application Development & Support Services
DSRC is a pioneer in providing IBM Mainframe services and has been providing consulting and mainframe application development & management services since its inception.
DSRC's Mainframe Competence Center is a pioneer and focusses on providing mainframe based application and systems and infrastructure support services. Over 35% of our technical teams have expertise and experience delivering solutions and services using IBM Mainframe. The offshore centre houses a z800 IBM Mainframe capable of supporting 800 users.
Our core expertise includes providing end-to-end application development, maintenance, reengineering, application management, application testing and system infrastructure support services.
Mainframe Application Services
DSRC has vast experience and delivery capabilities to provide end-to-end application delivery services on an IBM Mainframe environment:
- Complete Lifecycle Application Development and Maintenance
- Product Engineering and Development
- System Reengineering
- Application Performance Improvement Services
- Legacy Modernization Services
- Web-enabling Legacy Systems
- PL/1 based Development
- Assembler based Development
- Mainframe Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Application Migration
- Application Testing Services
- Enterprise COBOL, VS COBOL, COBOL II, PL/1, Assembler
- DB2, IMS/DB, IDMS
- CICS, IMS/DC