DSRC has significant expertise in developing Java/J2EE based applications that spans a variety of business applications and verticals.
DSRC specializes in developing Java based applications using application servers like Weblogic, Websphere and we have also built and deployed applications using a variety of Java technologies like JMS, JDBC, JSF, Struts and Swing.
Our process expertise and architectural best practices provide customers with the advantage to reduce development costs and risks, provide them enhanced quality of products, faster time to market, and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Solution Areas & Experience
DSRC has built custom products, enterprise applications and portals that are best-of-breed in its domain using Java technologies. Be it product development, advancement, re-engineering or migration, our solutions leverage the skill sets, frameworks, development methodologies and best practices in Java technologies that have evolved in the last few years.
We have extensive expertise and proven experience –
- Web Technology Solutions & SaaS enablement
- Leveraging capabilities of application servers like Apache, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss towards building high-performance products
- Web services and SOA towards integrating disparate applications by leveraging standards like UDDI, SOAP, XML
- Migration and Re-engineering
- Product life cycle management
Java/J2EE Technology Expertise
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Component based Architecture Development, Implementation and Support
- Java/J2EE Web App Development
- Spring Java Web Development
- Struts J2EE Web Development
- Enterprise Portal Development and Management
- Application Server expertise using Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic, Oracle, Tomcat
- Web server: Apache
- Databases: MSSQL, Oracle
- Hibernate ORM Framework
- JAXB, XML Parsing, XSLT
DSRC's offshore practice has strong resource pool of Java/J2EE architects and web programmers who have rich experience in designing and deploying world-class applications. We are fully geared to offer end-to-end application development services using Java and a wide variety of Open Source toolsets.
Open Source Tools Expertise
- Bloggers in Java - Pebble
- AribaWeb, Liferay, JFreeChart, Jasper Reports
- Cache Solutions in Java - JBoss Cache, OSCache
- Web Testing Tools in Java – Jmeter, Selenium
- Logging tool - Log4j
- Java Server Faces (JSF)