Application Management & Performance Monitoring Services
DSRC can capably manage and maintain your IT applications and software products reliably and securely, making costs predictable while optimizing your IT investments.
IT organisations, today, are forced to be productive and remain competitive in an ever changing environment driven by technological advancements and filled with uncertainty.
IT systems are core assets of an organisation that manage the business. These IT systems have far reaching implications forcing the IT organisation to spend heavily to manage and run these systems.
DSRC provides fully-managed, performance driven, scalable extension to your in-house application management and delivery capabilities and provides you an edge to cost effectively manage and maintain application and systems, helping you lower total cost of ownership, improve and boost service levels, setting new standards in application delivery.
DSRC’S Application Management Services Include
- 24/7 Product Support Services covering
- Level 1: Functional Help Desk Support Tasks
- Level 2: System, Functional and Software Deployment Support
- Level 3: Incident Management, Issue Remediation, Enhancements & Customizations, Update/Release Management
- Cloud Managed Services
- Windows Azure Management Services
- AWS & Linux Management & Administration Services – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- SharePoint Managed Service
- Database Management & Performance Improvement
- Managed Testing Services
- Database Administration Services – SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, IMS DB
- OS Administration – Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris, z/OS
- Mainframe Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mainframe Production Operations
- Application Performance Management & Monitoring Services
Application Management Capabilities
DSRC can support software product companies with a fully managed, offshore-based support teams providing a comprehensive list of support services based on service-levels executed with the customer.
Services include Incident Management, Issue Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Logistics Management.
Application Management Support Organization
The Production Support Organization would be formed using a combination of onsite and offshore delivery teams set up in agreement with the client. DSRC will assign a delivery head responsible for all support and maintenance activities for the customer.
Depending on the size of the PSO organization and the product support requirements, the Delivery Head would either be a dedicated resource or a shared resource. Team will comprise of Product Support personnel and will have expertise and experience to provide Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support.
Are you looking for a scalable and cost-effective Software Application Management & Support capability? Contact us to know how DSRC can help you!
We would be very glad to know how we can help and support your business. Please take the time to fill in the IT Service Enquiry form and a consultant from our global business development team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.